This is the first Milestone release of Pax Web 3.0.0. It'll give you the possibility to experiment with the latest in Pax Web.
Two outstanding new features are present in this release, support for CDI through Pax CDI and Apache Tomcat as a alternative
Web Container for serving the Web Content.
Beware using Tomcat in conjunction with Pax Web is still experimental. Not all features are fully working with. Stay with the Jetty server if run in a productive environment.
This distribution of Pax Web was released on 12.11.12.
Pax Web consists of more artifacts to offer you maximum flexibility on deployments:
- Pax Web - Jetty Bundle ( bundled Jetty ) Binary Source JavaDoc
- Pax Web - Jetty ( Jetty must be provided as additional bundles ) Binary Source JavaDoc
- Pax Web - JSP Support Binary Source JavaDoc
- Pax Web - WAR Extender Binary Source JavaDoc
- Pax Web - Whiteboard Extender Binary Source JavaDoc
- Pax Web - SPI Binary Source JavaDoc
You can browse, download and checkout the source code at
The following is a detailed list of changes from the previous release:
All of the artefacts can be pulled from the following maven repositories