Pax Scanners are a set of simple provisioning agents for OSGi.
- provision bundles scanned from a directory
- provision bundles scanned from jar file
- provision bundles from an url
- provision bundles from a maven pom files
- provision bundles from composite specs
- provision bundles from Apache Karaf features repository.
The project has been extracted out of Pax Runner.
In the process of moving all sources from ops4j svn to Github pax-scanner had also been moved by now and is available now via
The detailed description of the new Github infrastructure and how to use them in the open contribution model of OPS4J can be found here