This is an open source project in a very open minded community.
Do not hesitate to ask us on any channel (see below) thats suitable for you.
Please have a look at the troubleshooting page if possible.
If this does not solve the problem or you think this is more severe, do not hesitate to report the problem using our Issue Tracker.
Resources for getting help
How to report a problem
In general, you can always instantly write a mail the mailing list
and will get help quickly usually.
To speed up the process it is always a good idea to provide
- Operating System/Version
- Java Version
- Pax Exam Version
- Running in IDE (which?), maven or other ?
- Does the problem happen when running again ? Or once in a while ?
- Are you in a corporate network with internet proxies in between ?
- Are you using maven profiles ?
- Are you using Pax Runner (standalone) successfully or same problem there ?
When providing things like stacktraces, try to turn on logging on debug by having a log4j.properties set up like that:
We have set up a "trace" sub-project that is very minimal but reports as much as possible (all logs are maxed out) using all supported frameworks.
You can find it here.
You can checkout it with
Run it with
and send that to us, if the problem is still there with that project.
Of cause, you can use this project also to integrate with your real "setup of trouble" so we get a good report at the very end.