This major release has many improvements, new features and bugfixes. Just to mention the highlights:
Support for Servlet API 3.0, Jetty 8.1.4, jetty-web.xml and much more.
For a detailed list take a look at the connected Jira Issues below.
This distribution of Pax Web was released on 10.06.2012.
Pax Web consists of more artifacts to offer you maximum flexibility on deployments:
- Pax Web - Jetty Bundle ( bundled Jetty ) Binary Source JavaDoc
- Pax Web - Jetty ( Jetty must be provided as additional bundles ) Binary Source JavaDoc
- Pax Web - JSP Support Binary Source JavaDoc
- Pax Web - WAR Extender Binary Source JavaDoc
- Pax Web - Whiteboard Extender Binary Source JavaDoc
- Pax Web - SPI Binary Source JavaDoc
You can browse, download and checkout the source code at
The following is a detailed list of changes from the previous release:
All of the artefacts can be pulled from the following maven repositories
<repositories> <repository> <id>ops4j-snapshots</id> <url>http://oss.sonatype.org/content/repositories/ops4j-snapshots</url> </repository> </repositories> <pluginRepositories> <pluginRepository> <id>ops4j-plugin-snapshots</id> <url>http://oss.sonatype.org/content/repositories/ops4j-snapshots</url> </pluginRepository> </pluginRepositories>