The TomEE container adapts
org.apache.tomee.embedded.Container to the Pax Exam test container API.
This is the lifecycle of the TomEE container:
- If the directory configured in
src/test/resources/tomee-config) contains a
tomee.xmlfile, then this file is used to configure the embedded TomEE server.
- The embedded server is started.
- A WAR probe is built and deployed. This probe contains all test classes and their dependencies.
- All tests contained in the probe are executed within the container.
- All Java EE modules (including the WAR probe) are undeployed.
- The embedded server is stopped.
If you require any additional libraries for the server or domain class loader (e.g. JDBC drivers), simply add them to the classpath of your project.