Ok guys, I am running out of ideas
I´ve testet the following
opensuse / openjdk / maven 3.0.4
opensuse / oracle-jdk / maven 3.0.4
opensuse / openjdk / maven 3.3.9
I failed setting up Git 184.108.40.206 from source due to some errors during make.
hmm... maybe it's more like a to-slow/to-fast issue ... :/
OK, found it. The problem is two-fold
First, the assertion is plain wrong for the icelandic-flag. It actually asserts a "germany" library when it should be "iceland" (GET-param loc)
Thats why it fails on Jenkins. Though it does not fail for Achim and me because of the second problem: when running a german system, the flag is served from "germany" which makes the assertion pass!
So, I've fixed the assertion which brings back the test for Jenkins, but I need to investigate why a german flag is served for german images, even though the request-header "Accept-Language" explicitly is set to "en" and the default in the JSF-example is "is". I expect that the logic checks for "Accept-Language" which doesnt fit the default in the application but the browser somehow specifies another locale-field which matches the second option "de".
I've also set the default log-level for the tests to INFO, because DEBUG creates a huge amount for Digester which can cause the resources-extender not to finish before the test starts.
A typo in the HttpTestClientFactory for Accept-Language header together with the wrong assertion was causing this bug. On German system this issue did not surface because the Server defaultet the locale back to "de" which was available in the sample
thanks for taking care.