Steps in karaf 4.1.0 to reproduce the bug:
1. In file etc/org.ops4j.pax.logging.cfg, change the LOG level of log4j2.rootLogger.level from INFO to DEBUG
2. Unpack the attached zip file paxweb-conf.zip and copy the unpacked files to the folder etc.
Hier is the block which allows only TLS protocol TLSv1.2 and TLS cipher suite TLS_DHE_RSA_WITH_AES_128_CBC_SHA256.
3. Start karaf
4. Download the file ServletTest-0.0.1.jar which is attached in https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/KARAF-4912.
5. Install feature http-whiteboard
6. Install and start Servlet-0.0.1.jar
7. In log file data/log/karaf.log you will see log blocks as follows.
The whole log file is attached.
Note that the configuration from Step 2 is processed correctly. Only the log block is incorrect.